[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] no session this Sunday

Jean Harrison seajean at cruzio.com
Sat Apr 28 11:01:41 PDT 2018

I will not be available to host a session on this Sunday, the fifth one.  I could have musicians at my house on Monday the 30th, at or later than 5 pm.  If you are interested, please e-mail me and tell me what times you could come and what time you would most like to come.  Let me know by 9 a.m. Monday, and I will send you a notice on whether/when we will meet.  My e-mail is seajean at cruzio.com. and my telephone number is 425-5447.  My address is 202 Getchell St. , SC.   Hoping to see/hear some of you then.
            Whistler Jean