[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

Tom Padula tjpadula at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 14:16:25 PDT 2018

I’d like to chime in that the usual Sunday times, starting at 2 or 3, are best for me. I’ve scheduled other things to try to keep my Sunday mid-to-late afternoons open.

And, I really do miss playing with everyone! I’m really hoping we get in at the Publick House (or somewhere else if that falls through).

-Tom

> On Sep 7, 2018, at 1:43 PM, jj <pdinfo at cruzio.com> wrote:
>
> oooh. i attend church on sunday mornings. after the usual schmoozing, i usually don't get home until around 12:30...
>
> that's why sunday afternoons worked so well for me.
>
> jj-the-f
>
> On 9/7/18 11:55 AM, dorriswelch wrote:
>> I’ll just throw out this idea - to have the session be late morning, say 11-1, to free up the afternoon as weekend events sometimes keep me from attending the session.
>> I’m also open to weekday evenings early , say 7-9 pm.
>>
>> Dorris-on-fiddle
>>> On Sep 7, 2018, at 10:53 AM, jj <pdinfo at cruzio.com> <mailto:pdinfo at cruzio.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I hope we can find something. now that i'm back from my summer events, i have SO been looking forward to playing with you all. please, please, do keep me in the loop,
>>> jj-on-fiddle

Tom Padula
tjpadula at earthlink.net