[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

Janet Platin janetplatin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 22:17:23 PDT 2018

Hi Dorris,
It would be great if you could come up with location. I’m willing to help, just let me know.
The Poet decided to go a different direction, not sure really, probably  some quieter activity. They had games on the off weeks and may be doing them every week.
I miss playing and hope we can work something out.
Best
Janet Platin
Sent from my iPad