[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

jj pdinfo at cruzio.com
Mon Sep 10 17:16:08 PDT 2018

i can offer the use of my house for our sessions.

the living room can easily accommodate a dozen musicians.

in fact, for years now i've  hosted a string quartet + their friends
every week and there's tons of room and good acoustics.

my home is on  the east side of santa cruz, in the prospect heights
neighborhood, west of dominican hospital and east of delaveaga
elementary and harbor high. there's plenty of parking.

if enough people are interested, we could have a session here on the 4th
sunday this month and see how it goes...

jj