[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

dorriswelch dorriswelch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:43:50 PDT 2018

JJ, thank you for offering up your home and I will try my best to be a regular attendee.
This will keep our momentum going.
I agree that we need to locate a public venue for long term as it does foster new folks and drop-ins.
I will keep my eyes open for something.

As a back up (tho not a regular monthly option) I can offer the SC Yacht Club space which is really nice during good weather to play out on the deck, but there also is a large inside space.
However, it does get rented out for events and I must be there, so this is just a back up option which I am happy to offer when needed!

Thanks, all.

Dorris