[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Question from Winona

Daniel Veditz dveditz at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 17:47:03 PDT 2018

John Weed and Stuart Mason (2/3rds of Molly's Revenge) have the "slow and easy" tunebook and recordings. They may have CDs left for volume 2 but volume 1 is download only.  http://slowandeasy.info
-Dan Veditz

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 8:42 AM, Tané Tachyon<tachyon at tachyonlabs.com> wrote:   People who have been going to the slow sessions for a long time will
remember when Winona was doing the scheduling, email, tunebooks
distribution and so on. I got this message from her:

> Hey Tane! It's been awhile. How are you? I'm living in Bend OR now and am preparing to start a slow session here. What would be helpful to learners (including myself) is a CD of the tunebook or other tunes played slowly. Do you know of anyone who's made one? Thanks!

I replied that I had a vague memory of someone doing something like
that once, and that I would ask and see if anyone had details, and
also that personally when I was first going to the sessions I had
gotten some sets of play-along CDs to practice with, including this
one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0634047973/

So does anyone remember someone(s) recording a slow sessions CD?
--
Tané Tachyon (she/her) = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://tachyonlabs.com/