[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Help out Nibby....

stevewiley at baymoon.com stevewiley at baymoon.com
Sat Sep 5 19:25:24 PDT 2020

Thanks for letting me know. I used to play music with Lucas and Nibby.

I'll keep it short because I think this is going to the whole email
list.

I'm working for the CA State Parks now (Slow Coast). About 5% of our
staff lost their homes.

If you are driving up hwy 1  Sun. Mon or Tues. I am hanging out at the
yellow gate where Waddell Creek meets the ocean. Unfortunately, we have
to close many hiking areas until they can be checked and repaired for
safety.

This winter I'll be at Año Nuevo a lot. Working and giving elephant seal
tours.

Best regards

Steve