[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Linus and Therese asking for another favor

Therese Johannesson theresemomsong at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 08:41:24 PDT 2022

Dear Friends,
Thanks to so many of you that helped us with our housing crisis.  It turns out that a good friend has offered us a place to live for another 2 months. HOOORAY!!! We are so grateful!We are still looking for long term housing.
Unfortunately, I learned a couple of days ago that our kitty, Java, will not be able to come with us to our new temporary home.  Again, since I don't use Facebook, I'm casting out a wide net because, that seems to be what is needed for this crisis.
Java is a short haired tabby, 5 years old, completely litter box trained, and very sweet.  She loves to chase her tail and play with shadows.  She sleeps a lot and loves cuddles.  She is an indoor/outdoor kitty, but she's been mostly indoors, because we've been moving so much.
Thanks for any help you can give us or any helpful information you might have.
Warmly,Therese, Linus and Java