[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Slow House Concert Idea Re:

LOUISA SQUIRES louisasquires at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 14:11:45 PST 2022

Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in receiving email communications about the slow house concerts (see email below if you don’t know what I’m talking about), please check to be sure your name is the list below and if it isn’t then provide me with your email address.

Guitarist John (or Jon?), you need to give me your email address so I can add it—I am unable to see people’s email address on emails sent to the list.

Also, please pass this along to others who might be interested.

Here’s who I have so far:

JJ
Susan Willats
Jan Browne
Janet Platin
Ted & Maren
Terry
Therese
Dorris
Kathy
Elise
Lyle
Dagmar

A note on the addition of “Slow” to the title.  I want everyone who wants to participate to have a positive experience.  “Slow” is intended to take the pressure off of “performing”.   First and foremost this is for fun and a great opportunity for those who haven’t played in front of others before to have that experience in a super supportive environment. So, hopefully that will encourage anyone else who may be on the fence about this.

This will be my last email to the wider group, but don’t hesitate to let me know at a later date if you’d like me to add your name.

I’ll be following up with an email to the Slow House Concert list with information on our first event, which is planned for Sunday, January 14.

I wish everyone a joyful holiday!

Warmly,
Louisa