[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] I left my music stand. :(

pameladawn schipper dawn.schipper at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 18:28:38 PDT 2022

Hi Susan, Yes, it’s here. Do you need it tonight? We’re heading out to dinner. We could bring it to you. Text me what is convenient for you.

Dawn408-422-1906

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, March 13, 2022, 6:07 PM, Susan Willats <susan at willats.com> wrote:

I don’t know if it was the great music, the camaraderie, or that little bit of beer, but I forgot to put my music stand in the car. It’s in a little black carrying bag. Please let me know how and when I should come back to pick it up.

Thanks!
Susan
susan at willats.com