[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Traveling to England

Jill Davidson jillydavid101 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:27:05 PDT 2022

Hi all,
I have been included in this list for years and was at a few sessions long
time ago. I look forward to getting the courage to come back.
I am hoping to get some help as I am wondering if anyone has had experience
with renting instruments in England to play while there. We are going with
a group of people and so far have not had luck with finding a guitar,
ukelele, and mandolin in London or thereabouts to rent. We would be
possibly interested in buying if not to expensive and playable.
Anyway, just thought I would check with this vast array of knowledge that
is here and ask. We are going in June.
Cheers all.
Jill