[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] February sessions

Tom Padula tjpadula at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 2 08:26:42 PST 2024

Hi, Shoshana-

The Sunday slow sessions are held at JJ's house, 90 Brookwood Dr, Santa Cruz. You need to come from the Prospect Heights neighborhood, as JJ's house is right at the start of where it becomes a one-way road going east.

OTOH, John Weed's fiddle jam camp is this weekend down in Carmel, you can look through his Facebook posts (https://www.facebook.com/john.weed.10) for more info or contact Janis Dickinson at jld84 at cornell.edu to register.

-Tom