[Pollinator] The American Public and Honey Bees - Your Input Needed

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 17:11:35 PST 2007

Paul Growald has been asked to appear on the Martha Stewart Show to discuss
honeybees and current issues in honeybees.  One of the questions the producers
posed to him was what the American public could do to help the honeybee.  We
have some ideas, but would love to hear from you - What simple, memorable and
clear directives would you give to the average American to help the honeybee?

Please send your replies to me at _LDA at coevolution.org_
(mailto:LDA at coevolution.org)  by the end of this week (March 9).

Thanks to you all.

Laurie

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St. 5th
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137
LDA at coevolution.org
_http://www.coevolution.org/_ (http://www.coevolution.org/)
_http://www.pollinator.org/_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)
_http://www.nappc.org/_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

Bee Ready for National Pollinator Week:  June 24-30, 2007.  Contact us
for more information at www.pollinator.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.
http://www.aol.com.