[Pollinator] Take Action for Pollinators (TAP) Campaign - Needs Your Action

Sunny Boyd sun at pollinator.org
Tue May 25 16:34:52 PDT 2010

Starting Pollinator Week June 21-27, 2010,  <http://www.pollinator.org/>
www.pollinator.org will launch a new campaign that will salute a NAPPC
(North American Pollinator Protection Campaign) partner website each week
and implore visitors to "Take Action for Pollinators."  We would like YOU to
take action and participate.  To begin, all we need from you is to complete
the form online here:   <http://pollinator.org/TAP_submit.htm>
http://pollinator.org/TAP_submit.htm.  Please visit
<http://pollinator.org/TAP.htm> http://pollinator.org/TAP.htm to check out a
sample NRCS action item example.

Purpose:

*	To promote the health of pollinators.
*	To encourage actions in support of pollinators.
*	To help you promote your pollinator programs.
*	To promote NAPPC and all the NAPPC partners.

When:

*	1-year campaign starting Pollinator Week, but will continue to live
on the P2 website.
*	Benefits to Participating Organizations Include Exposure to:

*	120+ NAPPC partners.
*	2,000+ Pollinator Action Team members.
*	Viral marketing through P2's social media outlets including Facebook
and Twitter.
*	Pollinator Listserv announcements.

*	Action will be archived on the P2 website after the completion of
the TAP campaign.

Eligibility:

*	Must be a current or prospective NAPPC partner. Need an application
to join NAPPC? Please email me to request an application packet at
<mailto:sun at pollinator.org> sun at pollinator.org.
*	Requested action must promote pollinator health.
*	Deadline for form submission: Tuesday, June 1, 2010.
*	If you'd like to send photos, please email them to
<mailto:sun at pollinator.org> sun at pollinator.org with subject line: TAP
Participation Request Form.

Please let me know if you have any questions at  <mailto:sun at pollinator.org>
sun at pollinator.org.  We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Sunny Boyd

Pollinator Partnership

423 Washington St., 5th Floor

San Francisco, CA  94111

t.  415.362.1137

f.  415.362.3070

 <mailto:sun at pollinator.org> sun at pollinator.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.