[atariparty] Venue search: story so far

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 2 21:59:49 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 02:14:36PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Redwood Building:
<snip>

FYI...

I've emailed the City of Davis to ask a few questions:

* What's good nearby parking?
* How many hours do you REALLY get when you rent for a day?
* How much is the deposit?  (Refunded if you don't trash the place)
* How many power outlets does it have?
* Can a projection screen be had, or is there a blank wall?

To try and compare this year's venue more accurately to last year's,
I've also emailed the Davis Library folks to find out what the
square footage is of the room we met in last year (but cannot this year
due to ongoing construction).

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer