[atariparty] Flyer!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 16 18:35:32 PST 2010

I've created a flyer to help spread the word about Atari Party 2010.
It prints at 300dpi on an 8.5"x11" (US Letter) sheet of paper, and looks
pretty good (if a little cluttered).

I made a separate version for printing in B&W (higher contrast, etc...
not unlike how old Atari games had a mode for B&W TV owners :) )

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/flyer/

I've already posted it around downtown Davis (both music stores,
two coffee shops, Borders Books and a local bookstore, and Jamba Juice).

I'd love it if someone could post it around UC Davis campus, too.
Thanks! :)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer