[atariparty] Power strips

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Feb 21 14:45:54 PST 2010

Hi everyone!  Looking at the number of systems we've got
coming, it looks like we'll need to power at least 60 devices
at the same time.  (e.g., when I see a 2600 listed, I count
twice, once for the system, once for the TV; when I see a Lynx,
I don't count it because it can be battery operated)

I've got three ~6-strip power supplies I'll be bringing,
which probably won't even be enough for all of my gear.

So just a reminder -- please bring power strips if you've
got them!  The more the merrier.  (I'd rather have too
many show up, than too few. :) )

Thanks,

--
-bill!