[atariparty] Possible table arrangement, plus what we're missing (long story short: displays)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 25 12:04:23 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:58:06AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > I can bring a TV and I think a RF A/B switchbox if I still have one.  I also picked up two power strips from IKEA last weekend.
>
> Great, thanks! :)

BTW, Nick S. said he can bring an additional 8-foot table
(bringing us up to five 8-foot rect. and one 5-foot oval),
as well as a 'crappy TV', an RF modulator, and 2 or 3 spare
power strips.

So, depending on what (if anything) Sellam brings, we're
still short somewhere between 3 and 6 displays:

* TV for Matt's Intellivision
* TV or monitor for two of Sal's computers
* TVs for Sellam's Pong, Video Pinball & Video Music devices

-bill!