[atariparty] Feeding my lovely volunteers

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Feb 24 14:44:57 PST 2010

I wanted to make sure all of you volunteer folk are kept happy during
the stressful setup phase of Atari Party 2010.

Common Grounds here in Davis just said they'd give me a ~30% discount
(by waiving the delivery fee) on a gallon of coffee the morning of the
event.  I'm thinking I could also grab some donuts and fresh fruit.

Since the event runs straight through lunch time, perhaps we could get
some pizza delivered (though of course attendees will be eyeing it, so
we might want to do a collection or something?)

If everyone who's sticking around is ok with waiting until after the
event, we could all cram somewhere for dinner.

Comments?

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer