[atariparty] Volunteer to Bring Stuff

Tony Cesnik tonycesnik at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 17:51:27 PST 2010

Greetings, Atari Party.

After reading the list,  I am wondering what to bring and what could work.

Here is what I have that is similar  to other people's entries on the list.

It appears 3 of us will be coming from ABACUS (Atari Bay Area Computer Users Society),
San Francisco.

I have an Atari 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, and a Game Boy Advance.

Atari 7800 games include Ballblazer, Joust, Pole Position II, Scrapyard Dog, Winter Games, and Xevious.

I have Atari Karts,  Defender 2000,  and Klax, Val'Iseer Skiing and Snowboarding
 for the Jaguar.

I have Batman Returns, Championship Rally, Gauntlet, Raiden, and Rampart for the Atari Lynx, and Stunrunner.

I may have a  copy of Midi Maze for the ST.

I am reluctant bring my Atari Color Monitor because of the weight and limited space with three people in  a Prius.

Any suggestions?