[atariparty] Schedule ideas

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Mar 6 21:41:10 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 03:02:15PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I'm thinking of breaking it up as follows, but would love feedback
> if anyone has any other ideas:

I came to a decision (and really didn't get any kind of feedback ;) ).
Schedule is posted here:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/schedule/

I'm breaking up Once Upon Atari into its four parts, and
breaking the raffle -- err prize drawing -- into three parts
(immediately following parts 2, 3 and 4 of OUA).

I've also decided to do the prize drawing like this:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_auction

(that is, let people put their tickets into one of four
piles, for each of the groups of prizes)

See:
  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/prizes/

-bill!