[atariparty] Atari Party hours

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jun 5 20:23:13 PDT 2011

FYI, I asked the public library if their security system will be set up
to allow after-hours access to the meeting room.  It will not.

I asked if there's a chance it will be fixed by Saturday.  They said
almost certainly not.

So, since Cloak & Dagger is 100 minutes long, and we need to be out by
5:30, that gives us about 3 hours (between noon and 3 or 3:15) for games
& other attractions.

Other volunteers and I will be at the library at 10am setting up, and
I wanted to let you all know that you're free to come help and check
things out between 10 and noon, as well.  (Just keep out of the way of
us scrambling volunteers, and understand if we need to kick you off of
a game so we can shuffle hardware around.)

See you this Saturday!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer