[atariparty] Sunnyvale in July

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat May 5 17:36:34 PDT 2012

Yeah probably will. It's a weekend they'd normally do a LAN gaming party, or something. Later, and it's be too close to PAX up in Seattle, which they'll be exhibiting at.  Later in Aug is too close to my older son's first day of school, ever.

Slightly diff. audiences, so they aren't too concerned. Also hoping to do it as part of Sunnyvale's 100th birthday or somesuch.

Sounds like they won't need help, but I figure the more the merrier. :)

--
-bill!
Sent from a mobile device