[atariparty] Help wanted!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 6 22:32:13 PDT 2013

So I'll be bringing most of my systems and games this year, but I'll need:

 * help transporting all of it (e.g., someone with a pickup truck or van)

 * help setting up at the beginning [1] and breaking down at the end [2]

 * more TVs [3]

Who can help with any of the above?  Also, who else would like to bring
systems and games this year, and do YOU need any additional equipment?
(TVs, monitors, controllers, power cables, etc.)?

I'll list everyone over on this page, to keep track:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2013/volunteers/

Thanks in advance!

[1] Library opens at 10am, and I'm announcing that the event starts at 12pm,
    so set-up will be 10am-12pm

[2] Library closes at 5:30pm sharp, so I'm announcing the show ends at 5pm,
    but we should really start breaking some things down before then, to
    ensure we get 100% completely entirely out before 5:30pm

[3] ...or composite monitors, a la Commodore 1084 or 1902, or Amdek Color 300.
    PC monitors (CRT or LCD) aren't particularly useful, unless you've got
    something to convert the old game console / computer video output to
    something those monitors can use.

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer