[atariparty] Flyers for Atari Party 2013

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat May 18 17:58:50 PDT 2013

Do you want to help spread the word about Atari Party to literally
hundreds of people!?

If so, check out the flyers I've made for this year's event, and please
consider printing a few copies and posting them at your local coffee shop,
on your office bulletin board, etc.!

  http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2013/photos/

The one on the left is a single sheet, with extra details and a QR code
to let smartphone users jump over to the event's website.  It's great for
posting on bulletin boards.[1]

The one on the right contains a pair of half-sheet hand-outs, good for
giving to your friends & family, or placing a stack out where people might
grab one (e.g., at your local cafe's check-out register).[2]

Thanks in advance!

[1] I've posted a bunch of the full-sheet flyers at businesses around
    downtown Davis.

[2] I put a big stack of the half-sheet hand-outs on the registration
    table at Pin-A-Go-Go (http://pinagogo.org/), which is taking place
    in Dixon this weekend!

--
-bill!