[atariparty] Created an Atari Party organization on 'Trello'

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Oct 4 16:16:04 PDT 2013

FYI, I've created an "Atari Party" organization (visible to the public,
but only editable by members) over on Trello, a free web-based
project management application (think: collaborative to-do lists).
(There are also iPhone and Android apps!)

  https://trello.com/atariparty

Some coworkers started using Trello at work, and I've begun using it
for personal/household things (shopping, stuff to clean/etc. around
the house) and for the Linux Users Group I run (tracking speakers for
upcoming meetings, things I need to update on the website (minutes, photos,
presentation slides, etc.))

I thought it might be useful for Atari Party -- both once we start planning
to do it again, and as a place for me to jot down ideas in the meantime.

If you'd like to be added to the Atari Party org on Trello, let me know.
I can either invite you to Trello via your email address, or, if you already
have an account, just give me your Trello username.

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer