[atariparty] Who's volunteering at Atari Party 2014 in Sunnyvale this year?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 28 22:32:08 PDT 2014

Ok, so far I'm bringing a bunch of my systems and games, Mark
Birsching of California Extreme is bringing some arcade games,
and our friends from Digital Game Museum are bringing some
Atari Flashback units and a ton of TVs (and possibly also a secret
bonus item :) )

Who else is volunteering, and what do you plan on bringing?
Do you need TVs, etc.?

Thanks!

PS - I also just posed this same question to the Atari Party coordination
group on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/atariparty/
so feel free to answer there, if you wish.

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer