[atariparty] Atari Party 2015 - Sat May 2nd?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 3 16:03:38 PST 2015

Well, with no revolt against May 2nd, and the earliest I could
book it (i.e., the day I should book it, to avoid someone else
getting it), I went ahead and got us the Blanchard Mtg room
at the Davis public library, for the entire day (10am-5:30pm).

I'll ask about the adjacent room in the back, too.

For AV access (using the projection screen), there's a new $10 fee.
Having food there (which I'd like to do, to feed the volunteers)
is now a flat fee of $25 (used to be $10).

So I'll be dropping off a check for $35 tonight (hopefully).

I'm currently advertising the event as running from 12pm-5pm.
That's 2hrs (10am-12pm) to set up, and a minimum of 30mins to
break down -- I'm fine with people starting to break things
down before 5pm, if they think it'll take more than 30mins.

Sound good?

-bill!