[atariparty] Hey Bill!

kjmann_atari at yahoo.com kjmann_atari at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 22:13:54 PST 2015

Send me your phone number.  =)

- Sal

On Wed, 2/4/15, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

 Subject: [atariparty] Who can volunteer for 2015?
 To: "Atari Party (discussion/planning)" <atariparty at lists.sonic.net>
 Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2015, 9:05 PM

 I realize I only just announced the date for this year's
 event earlier this week (once it was confirmed), but I'm
 already curious -- who out here is interested &
 available
 to volunteer at this year's show?  (Sat May 2nd in
 Davis)

 So far, I've got myself & Dan Kramer confirmed, and
 Scott LeGrand sounding like he's interested in coming
 (not sure if that meant bringing gear?)

 Let me know if you can come, and how you can help!

  * set up
  * break down
  * moving equipment
  * 'holding the fort' for another exhibitor
  * passing out raffle tickets
  * other 'usher'-like tasks

 And if you're planning on bringing systems and games
 (or exhibit material, like Dan almost cetainly is),
 what are you bringing?

  * what systems(s)
  * corresponding display(s)?
  * any games worth mentioning?
  * how much space do you need?

 Also, do you:

  * need power strips and/or extension cords?
  * need monitors/TVs?
  * have monitors/TVs others can borrow?

 Thanks in advance, everyone!

 --