[atariparty] Why has Atari Party events shifted around?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Feb 14 11:29:05 PST 2015

Staring at the Atari Party home page, with the list of
'previous events' at the bottom, it occured to me that some
folks might wonder why Atari Party dates have varied
(between mid-March and late-July!)

Well, to the best of my recollection, here's the reasoning
behind each event's date:

2009 - Late  March - around GDC; also ~3mo after I got the idea
2010 - Mid   March - around GDC again
2011 - Mid   June  - [I forget why]
2012 - Late  July  - DGM coordinated it
2013 - Early July  - Right after Davis public school let out
2014 - Mid   June  - Sunnyvale Library invited me
2015 - Early May   - Bill's 40th birthday!

So there you have it! :)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer