[atariparty] AP 2015 flyer!

R.Conner r.conner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 15 20:33:38 PST 2015

nice!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Bill Kendrick" <nbs at sonic.net>
Date:Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 6:01 PM
Subject:[atariparty] AP 2015 flyer!

Last night & this evening, I whipped together a flyer
for this year's Atari Party.  What do you think?

  http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/photos/

I've printed it on my B&W laser printer at 600x600dpi,
and it looks alright (some of fine print at the bottom
is a little hard to see).  I'm going to have some printed
up at a local copy shop in full color, and post them
around downtown Davis.

Please consider printing some copies yourself, and
posting them at your favorite coffee shops, laundromats,
office bulletin boards, wearing it on a sandwich board, etc.!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer