[atariparty] Who's coming, and what are you bringing?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Apr 14 13:52:26 PDT 2016

Now that that the mini Atari Party at Sac Indie Arcade behind me,
I'm starting thinking about the _main_ event again.

In fact, UC Davis' annual Picnic Day is this weekend, and
I think it's time for me to plaster downtown Davis with some
flyers!  (Wish me luck!)

I realize it's still over 3 months away, but was wondering who
out here is planning to come help put the event together.

And, if you're planning to exhibit your game/computer gear,
what did you want to bring?

I'll start capturing the list over on the "Volunteers" page of the
website: http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2016/volunteer/

Thanks in advance!

--
-bill!