[atariparty] Freebie table?

Andy O'Brien andyob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:29:19 PDT 2016

I'd love to see a Freebie table, but I'd end up taking everything, then the
wife would get mad. (kidding)

I don't have much I'd want to give up. I pledged a long time ago to just
start keeping everything. I've sold way too much Atari stuff in the past
and regretted EVERY SALE.

Can't wait for this years auction. and if you disregard the above
paragraph, I may have a shrink wrapped EA game to raffle off.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 6:39 AM, R.Conner <r.conner at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> if they run out of choices they want, they always have the option to pass
> on what's left in the raffle (?)
> in other words, if they don't want a raspberry pie they can choose
> something else right?
>
> and then anything left over after the raffle can be put on a "freebie"
> table?

Sincerely,
Andy O'Brien
Xercies Dragon