[atariparty] Folks near Davis: hardware clean-n-fix party?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 5 10:09:29 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 05, 2016 at 07:13:37AM -0700, Matthew Helms wrote:
> I would be interested in this as well depending on the time and day.

Evenings (7pm or later) work best for me.  Next two Mondays are out,
though (latter one is a LUGOD night :) )

Anyone else local (sorry Andy!) interested?  If not, then I think
I think Matt, Marlin, and I should move the planning off-list.
If space is available -- Marlin, how many people are you willing
to have descend upon your house with our half-broken gear? ;) --
then I can do one final post back to the list telling everyone
what date & time has been picked, in case anyone wants to join
at the last minute (again, if that's okay with you, Marlin).

BTW, Marlin's located in Woodland (so about 20-30min from Davis)

-bill!