[atariparty] Atari Party 2016 -- Friday pre-show dinner plans

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 26 22:30:08 PDT 2016

A few out-of-town volunteers who are staying overnight in Davis were
wondering if folks were interested in getting together for food the
night before the show -- that is, _this_ Friday evening (July 29th).

I'm game, will have my family in tow, and have no idea how many people
would show up, nor how much they'd be willing to spend on food.  Therefore,
I've suggested Dos Coyotes, a mexican-style cafe restaurant.

There are two of them in town, and due to proximity to downtown (and at
least one volunteer's motel), and closeness to my own house, we've
decided on the one in the SOUTH part of Davis:

  Dos Coyotes @ Oakshade Town Center
  2191 Cowell Blvd
  Davis, CA 95618

Map/directions: https://goo.gl/maps/jqxstULyHcH2

Show up around 6pm, get in line, make your order, and proceed to look
for a table full of other Atari Party folks.  (If none found, grab a big
table, preferably on the patio outside, and make yourself obvious!)

Thanks, all!

PS - In the next day or so, I'll be sending another note out, regarding
plans for lunch (pizza order, almost guaranteed) for the day _of_ the show
(that is, this _Saturday_).

-bill!

(Your address: atariparty at lists.sonic.net )