[atariparty] Atari Party 2016 -- Saturday lunch plans

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 27 15:13:24 PDT 2016

Mark Birsching has once again offered to go fetch pizza for volunteers
during the show this year.  I've paid the library the 'we want to eat
food in the room' fee, so we're good in that respect -- just please be
careful, so we don't incur any cleaning costs. :)

This year, I've suggested he hit Village Pizza & Grill, which is a
sit-down restaurant run by the same folks as Village Bakery (where we
got pizza last year), but it has a few advantages:

 1. other items on the menu (burgers, salad, kabobs, nachos, tacos, etc.)
 2. gluten free crust for pizzas (note: only come in small, 8" size)
 3. more available parking, including a structure less than a block away
    (last year Mark had to walk a few blocks carrying hot pizzas! blah!)

So if you'd like to partake in lunch-to-go from VP&G, please do the following:

 * bring cash with you on Saturday
 * consider picking what you'd like ahead of time
   (so we don't spend forever figuring out what to order)

Keep in mind Mark may be alone, lugging all the food to his vehicle,
so it's probably best to keep the random non-pizza items to a minimum,
to keep it easy on him.  (If anyone wants to join him on the pick-up
run, chime in, too!)

VP&G has a menu online (in MS Word DOC format, LOL!), which you can
look at here:

  http://www.villagepizzagrill.biz/menu.html

Thanks Mark, and thanks in advance to everyone for helping this
process go smoothly, I hope! ;)

-bill!

(Your address: atariparty at lists.sonic.net )