[atariparty] Mini Atari Party at Sac Indie Arcade again?!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jan 29 22:39:04 PST 2017

Okay, Sac Indie Arcade has been scheduled and announced, it seems!

  http://www.indiearcade.org/

Saturday, April 8th, 2017, 10am-5pm at West Sacramento Community Center:

  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-sacramento-indie-arcade-tickets-30755694109

(Ticket price rangers from $5-20)

Dan & Marlin, let's talk about what we can bring this time.
I haven't checked on what kind of space we'll have, but it'll be the
same venue as last year (2016), so I'm betting we'll end up along that
wall again...?

-bill!

--
-bill!