[atariparty] Mini Atari Party at Sac Indie Arcade again?!

Andy O'Brien andyob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:00:04 PST 2017

I want to come, but don't know if I'm going too. We have a lot of stuff
going on in February, and even March is shaping up to be crazy, but will
start checking the calendar.

Since this is an "Indie Dev" show, does that mean we should focus on newer
titles like Atari Blast Party, Dungeon Hunt, (which I was thinking of
bringing)  or whatever developed recently? Bill you gonna show off some of
your homebrew?

For those of us who didn't go, how much space we talking?

Another option is I could mail you my copy of Dungeon Hunt to demo at the
show. You'll need a 810/1050 & I think an 64k XL/XE to load it.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

> Okay, Sac Indie Arcade has been scheduled and announced, it seems!
>
>   http://www.indiearcade.org/
>
> Saturday, April 8th, 2017, 10am-5pm at West Sacramento Community Center:
>
>   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-sacramento-indie-arcade-
> tickets-30755694109
>
> (Ticket price rangers from $5-20)
>

> Dan & Marlin, let's talk about what we can bring this time.
> I haven't checked on what kind of space we'll have, but it'll be the
> same venue as last year (2016), so I'm betting we'll end up along that
> wall again...?
>
> -bill!
>
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 10:35:46AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 10:12:56AM -0700, Dr. Marlin Bates, IV wrote:
> > > Bill,
> > >
> > > I would be down to do it again.
> >
> > Thanks!  Dan said he'd be, too (over on Facebook).  Awesome!
> >
> > -bill!
> >

> > > -Dr. Marlin Bates, IV
> > > http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/MacRorie.png

> Arcade,