[atariparty] Mini Atari Party at Sac Indie Arcade again?!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 31 00:15:40 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:04:47AM -0800, Dr. Marlin Bates, IV wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I can bring whatever you want.  If we coordinate, I could rent a U-Haul van and bring some of the larger stuff.  Up to you.

Hah!  I recommend not. :)  I think we did pretty well with what
we had, considering the amount of space.

But all this talk is getting me interested in finding out
_exactly_ how much space we'll have & how it's configured
(the round tables were suboptimal, IMO, but we made do).

...and to also ask the folks putting the Indie Arcade together
"did you like what we brought last year?  should we (try to)
do anything different?"

They certainly can't force us to do anything, and I can't
force you guys to do anything... beggars can't be choosers.
But if people are open to options, might as well give you
an idea, rather than forcing you to come up with something...

Rambling... had a wisdom tooth out today, and I'm groggy :)

-bill!