[atariparty] 2017 Atari Party?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Apr 13 22:42:24 PDT 2017

So as some of you may already know, it's highly like that I'll be moving
away from Davis some time this summer.  Due to this, I have not done any
work towards scheduling or coordinating a full-blown Atari Party for 2017.

I've also been approached by the librarian that worked with us to hold
Atari Party at the Sunnyvale Library a few years back; she is now in
Santa Clara, and has invited me to hold a party there.

She was thinking Sat. July 1st, but I'll actually be out of town for another
event (and perhaps also doing part of a move!) in late June thru early July.

So what I'm looking for is feedback from you, the volunteers, about whether
you'd like to put together a Party this year.  If so, Davis, somewhere else
in the Sacramento area, or all the way down in Santa Clara?  And finally,
since I most likely won't be able to coordinate it (or if I do, it's possible
I won't be able to _go_ to it), who out here would be willing to do so?

I'm definitely ready to hand the torch to someone else (or more than one
person), and teach them everything I've learned about doing this.  I'll keep
my old "Atari Party [of Davis (usually)]" website around, for posterity,
no matter what happens, of course!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer