[HECnet] LAT question

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 22 17:55:22 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:02:30PM -0400, Fred wrote:

Multinet uses port 700/udp.   Port forwarding works, as this is how I do
it on area 33.

Ah, excellent!   Thanks.

Also, I would want to setup the bridge as well.   Are there any direction on
setting the bridge program up to talk directly to simh?

To quote a movie "That's not my area" ... (so I won't comment) :)

Well then, I'll wait for someone who's area it is to answer. :-D

-brian
--
"Coding in C is like sending a 3 year old to do groceries. You gotta
tell them exactly what you want or you'll end up with a cupboard full of