[HECnet] NOTES et al

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:43:49 PDT 2011

As soon as I have time, I'll install it on MISER:: if possible, as I already run Apache on this machine anyway ... It may be even as soon as tonight, Thursday.   Once something is running I'll post to the list to see if everyone would like to start "testing". :)

I'll certainly give it a good poking once it's up.

Do you know what language it's scripted in? I'd be interested in further developing it if I know the language as it's something STAR69 (my VAX emulator) might come in handy for.

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson