[HECnet] NOTES et al

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Thu Jul 21 12:33:58 PDT 2011

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Mark Benson wrote:

On 21 Jul 2011, at 06:26, Zane H. Healy wrote:

I don't believe DEC had anything to do with the version I've used.   It's the software used by the Deathrow cluster.   Ah, here we go...
http://www.decuserve.org/~burley/

As I'm a DECUServe member I had a look around on their demo if it running on EISNER:: and it seems to work pretty well. I say someone gives it a go on an isolated non-critical NOTES system to see how it goes, we can all drop by and try to break it ;)

As soon as I have time, I'll install it on MISER:: if possible, as I already run Apache on this machine anyway ... It may be even as soon as tonight, Thursday.   Once something is running I'll post to the list to see if everyone would like to start "testing". :)

Fred