[HECnet] Getting a virtual cluster connected

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Dec 25 14:50:22 PST 2012

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> writes:

On 12/25/2012 02:56 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote: >>> Will it be a problem
that all of these systems are DECnet-OSI? >> >> Clustering does not
depend on DECnet or TCP/IP! > > Really?   I thought clustering over
ethernet used DECnet.

Nope...SCS, which is Systems Communications Services if memory serves.
(is that right, Brian?)   Completely unrelated to DECnet.

Dunno which "Brian" you refer but SCS it is.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG