[HECnet] HP Integrity

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:02:01 PDT 2012

If anyone has a HP Integrity zx6000, rx2600 or a similar machine that takes DDR2100 Registered ECC RAM I have 2x spare pairs of 2GB RAM sticks available pulled fresh working from my zx6000.

I also have a 1.3GHz/3MB cache CPU module that I might be persuaded to part with.

This is more an FYI than a 'I must get rid of these for cash now' - I figured a few people were running Integrity machines and might want he parts.

I took mine down to 1 CPU and 8GB of RAM to cut down the power consumption and heat output (it's down from 480W to 200W at idle now :) ).

Now to install VMS 8.4 on it!

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info