Forth, was Re: [HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 1 13:09:14 PDT 2012

On 10/31/2012 02:44 PM, Paul_Koning at Dell.com wrote:
Is there a way to do FIP calls from that Forth implementation?

Definitely.   In the unsupported directory there should be odt.fth,
which should show that.   There is also sda.fth, but that's a lot
bigger and more complex, partly because it completely redefines the
Forth guts to be 32-bit instead of 16-bit...

  I don't seem to have odt.fth.   I have sda.fth though.   Do you have
odt.fth online somewhere?