[HECnet] PDP-11 online

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 1 00:03:24 PDT 2012

  :-)

  My lady and I walked up to the PDP-11 and I explained that there was a
guy in Russia logged into the machine.   She very much liked that. :-)

                      -Dave

On 11/01/2012 01:36 AM, Oleg Safiullin wrote:
Dave McGuire wrote:
  I've decided to leave my PDP-11/53 up and running for awhile.   The
recent temperature decrease in my area may have been a factor in this
decision. ;)   It may go up and down, but it should be up most of the
time.

  It is MECCA, node 61.4.   The login is "10,1" and the password is
"hecnet", sans brackets and quotes.

  FORTRAN, BP2, and C are installed.

  Log in and have fun!

                          -Dave

hehe :)

--
SET /HOST
Host=CTAKAH RSX-11M-PLUS V4.6   BL87

RSTS V10.1-L 01-Nov-99 01:32 AM
User: 10,1
PASSWORD:

LAST INTERACTIVE LOGIN ON 01-NOV-99, 01:11 AM AT KB6:

              WELCOME TO MECCA (61.4), A DEC PDP-11/53 (NON-EMULATED)
                        IT IS RUNNING RSTS/E V10.1 WITH DECNET/E V4.1
                IT IS LOCATED IN NEW KENSINGTON, PENNSYLVANIA, USA
        PLEASE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO DAVE MCGUIRE <MCGUIRE at NEUROTICA.COM>

$