[HECnet] punched tape

h vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sat Apr 20 08:25:03 PDT 2013

Paul, we share a common background. I learned Algol on a B6700, which succeeded the ELX8. Some of the flexowriters were still there, early 1976.
The B6700 could read and punch papertape but mostly for data I think. Programming was done on cards. If you were lucky your account was upgraded for CANDE and you could use a terminal.
hans

It is called the TU/e for decades but my generation still says TH...