[HECnet] Anyone got TOPS-20 / Ultrix with DECNET SIMH image ready to run?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jun 12 19:53:00 PDT 2013

On 06/12/2013 02:46 PM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
DECwindows.   I loved it, but then I loved X more. =)   (and

Hmmm IIRC DECWindows IS Xwindows (just a commercial moniker for it). I think the name we are looking for is VWM.

  Oh crap, YES I had forgotten all about that one.   We're both wrong;
it's "VWS", the VAX Workstation Software (or System, something)...Yes
that one was very short-lived.

  DECwindows itself is built atop X, but it had its own X server with
(properly-done, registered) extensions.