[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Mar 5 13:19:00 PST 2013

Clem Cole <clemc at ccc.com> writes:

try xterm.vt100.decTerminalID: 220
Which was my memory, I'd check to the sources for sure.

Also, don't forget to restart X.     The .Xresource stuff was always hokey
and if things are not perfect, bad things happen.   I've spent way more time
than I want to think dealing with Xresource crap over the years (and
b*tching at authors).

Clem

Doesn't make a bit of difference.   Still doesn't give me DECDWL or DECDHL,
and the debugger issue still persists.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG